Hey all you surfers. My blog has moved! Check it out iffin'you want

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Flowers! And More

I'm looking forward to participating in my first swap at Crochetville. I love getting things in the mail and making things for others.







I'll be making some of the flowers from here and here.

It starts in March so I should get started trying out some of the patterns.

I am currently finishing up on a baby blanket that was going to be for one of daughter dolls. Dd thinks it's too big for her doll so now I'm making it for one of dh's co-workers who just had a new baby girl. It's very simple, just a front post dc stitch but it give such a fun texture to it. It is so soft because I'm making it with Caron Simply Soft so I can't help touching it every so often.

I will need to make a afghan for myself out of Simply Soft soon. I did buy the Leisure Arts 63 Squares recently which I plan to make an afghan with soon. I want to use it because I will learn so many new stitches. I just sent an order in to Annie's Attic for some Amigurumi patterns, other animal patterns and Tunisian sweater.

I also started another sweater for myself. This one will be a pull-over. It's my own design, kind of freeform. I'm using Lion Bran Homespun and a K hook. I plan on sharing more about it soon.

If you want to see what been keeping me so busy lately and why I have not been adding to this new blog check out some of my recent posts on my personal blog. I'm reminiscing about my travels in Europe when I was in my 20's. I want to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home