Hey all you surfers. My blog has moved! Check it out iffin'you want

Friday, February 24, 2006

About my blog categories

When I'm looking for inspiration about crocheting or tie dying nothing frustrates me more than to go to a blog that says it's about crocheting or tie dyeing and not find any posts.

It's not that I don't want to know about you but when I'm looking for stuff about fiber arts that's what I want to read about. If I like what I see I'll likely want to get to know you better too!

So I try and have categories on my blogs so if you are looking for specific information hopefully you will find it. So here's the scoop, on my side bar and at the bottom of each post is a category to click that will take you (regrettably off my blog) to a list of posts about free_form crochet or amigurumi. All you have to do is click on the post that interests you and it will take you back to this blog for further reading.

Here's a link to all my categories (tags) for this bog.

Hope this makes sense.

1 Comments:

Blogger bettyboopta2 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home