Hey all you surfers. My blog has moved! Check it out iffin'you want

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

More Tie Dye

Here's a few more things we tie dyed recently.

Tie Dyed Shirt
Jades shirt she did it herself. It's a two colored spiral.
colors: fuchsia and cerulean blue

Tie Dyed Shirt
Primary colored spiral I made for Corbin. I made a camisole using the same colors for me.
used procion dyes: cerulean blue, deep yellow and chinese red

Purple Jacket
This is a jacket we low water immersion dyed using fuchsia and cerulean blue

Purple Jacket


Tie Dyed Socks
Jade made these socks which are currently decorating my living room. Do you think I could start a new trend?

Tie Dyed Socks
The tea towel Jade made. She twisted it then folded it over then put rubberbands along it. She used deep yellow, cerulean blue and chinese red I think. I love the feathery look of the colors.

Tie Dyed Socks
I did this one. It turned out just a wee bit too patriotic looking for me but timely.
colors: cerulean blue and chinese red.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

I used to make tie dye socks in threes, because I always loose sock in the laundry. Some people thought it was hilarious, others quite stupid. Type A personalities never loose sock in the wash I guess!
Deb

1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home