Hey all you surfers. My blog has moved! Check it out iffin'you want

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A few more critters

Meet Rasta the Happy Critter, he likes to listen to music and relax. He's a happy guy and his favorite thing to do is laugh.


You have already met Lila. I finished her friend Corbin Jr. yesterday his body, arms and legs a bit bigger than Lila's. My kids just love them. Corbin Jr was all wrapped up in a homemade sleeping bag last night on the night stand next to my son.

I'm a bit disappointed that I'm still getting holes where you can see the stuffy :( What's the trick to avoid that. I especially get a holey look when decreasing. I did find that if I don't decrease in the same place every time it's not as noticeable but I can still see it.

Note: these are not my patterns. I used the book How to Crochet Cute Amigurumi you can get it here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it possible to have the instructions for Rasta? I have just started to discover the joy and fun of amigurumi crochet!

Thank you!

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home