Hey all you surfers. My blog has moved! Check it out iffin'you want

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Lulu - the spring time bear

Lulu - the spring time bear

Lulu just came out of hibernation to enjoy the lovely spring weather we are having in Kansas.

I used a F hook and brown Red Heart Super Saver yarn. Her flower eyes are made with #10 cotton which I crocheted with a #4 steel hook. She is sporting the freeform thread experiment has a sarong. I used embroidery floss to make the nose.

I may have stuffed her too much because there are larger holes than I'd like on her body. Overall I like her look. I read somewhere that the stuffing does relax and most sites to say to stuff amigurumi fuller than you think so I'm giving that a try although I'm not sure I agree.

I made her following the Amigurumi dude pattern in the Crochet Me spring issue. You can see more photos of Amigurumi inspired dudes here.

Categories: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Million Simmons said...

I LOVE this one!

7:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello. i've arrived from a link.
i just love the eyes. very cute.

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home