Hey all you surfers. My blog has moved! Check it out iffin'you want

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Neopet Amigurumi


Neopet Amigurumi
Originally uploaded by sammimag.
Here's my first try at making something from scratch. I found this Neopet toy lying around yesterday a decided to make something inspired by it.

It turned out much smaller than I intended. So when I make it again, I will make the head much bigger and the body slightly bigger. I will likely use a lighter color felt for the belly.

Categories: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Kelly said...

I am so impressed with those Amigurumi --- it's hard to believe they are crocheted - they seem so darn detailed

:-)
used to do the neopets thing

5:34 PM

 
Blogger kittykat said...

what a cool idea....i bet the kids love it...i know i do!
>^..^<

11:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home