Hey all you surfers. My blog has moved! Check it out iffin'you want

Monday, May 22, 2006

Secret Pal

My secret pal has been emailing me a bit to learn more about me which has been fun. The questions make me think, what are my preferences? What do I like and don't like isn't always clear to me LOL.
It's fun to find out we share some things in common like our other interests have taken a back seat to crocheting and that both of our sons like knights.

She sent me an E-card to day and you can see it here.

I had a pretty good day yesterday. I've watered the garden, made a center pull ball from some lace weight yarn I got as an extra goodies when I did the summer scarf swap on C'ville. I started a scarf with it.

I am particpating in a Sock CAL through CGOA and will share my progress on the Sock CAL on crochetville and here on my blog. I completed my swatch and was just about right on with the gauge. I'm using the sock pattern I found here

Categories: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to try that sock pattern. I'm half way through my second pair using the crochetme socks in shoes pattern though, so it'll have to wait a bit longer. I've heard it said the after-though heel is best because it can be replaced, but I'm thinking the ball of the foot would wear out just as fast and that's not replaceable. Plus, I can't imagine finding yarn that would go with the stripes...sooo...I guess that doesn't help me anyway...lol.

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Tracy Million Simmons said...

I'm waiting to see what gorgeous project you have been crochetting since you've been so quiet... here, there & everywhere!

7:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home